Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Welcome, Spring Semester 2013!

Hello, class!

I hope that you are having fun customizing your blog.

I just wanted to touch base with you and make sure that you know what is due for next class:

- Write your first blog post in a Word/Pages document, save it to a flash drive, and bring it to class.  We will publish it together in class.  I will give you a check list to make sure everything is in order for your first post

- Write a keyword rich bio about yourself that you will use on Twitter, Facebook Fan Page, and your blog in a word document, save to a flash drive, and bring it to class.  We will upload it to all of your sites in class.

- Reach Chapter 4.

In the syllabus, we were supposed to go over your content calendar, but we will do that in class next week.

**Also, please be sure to email me your blog URL and twitter handle to my Walsh email account.  I will create a post with a list of this information so you can easily find your classmates blogs.

If you have any questions, please tweet me or email me.  I will be happy to help!

See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment